So I'll leave this marathon blogging event with just a collection of random pictures from our iPhones. We have been doing stuff even if I haven't been blogging about it!
| Infant classroom at Little Blessings |
![]() |
| Painting at home |
![]() |
| Rock wall climbing at the playground |
![]() |
| First time we got a babysitter, the Astros came to Fenway |
![]() |
| Astros at Fenway |
![]() |
| Lovely tulips, spring in Boston |
![]() |
| We caved and got a double stroller. And we love it! |
![]() |
| Dinner al fresco |
![]() |
| Alex had to stay home sick one day, looks pretty good to me, huh? |
![]() |
| Helping with sweeping |
![]() |
| Big heavy metal fan |
![]() |
| Riding on Tata's back |
![]() |
| Alex got a bike |
![]() |
| Kid's stage at Earthfest |


























I'm Erin. I live in Boston with my husband Johnny, our daughter Alex, our dog Redford, and our cat Shelby (the pets are listed in order of importance...sorry cat-lovers).
0 comments:
Post a Comment