Nothing creepy at all about that Easter bunny, huh? I don't think I am a fan of the giant bunny suit, but hey, if the kids like it, I guess it works. We went to the Roslindale Easter Egg Hunt which was a roller coaster of emotions. Alex was so excited waiting for the hunt to start, she was ready to grab eggs for her basket. But then the countdown started. And she melted down. She was screaming and crying while other kids were grabbing all the eggs. By the time she calmed down, the eggs were gone. Luckily, the organizers were smart and started bringing out new eggs for the kids that got gipped on the first round. Alex found one of her friends from school and had a blast finding a few eggs for her basket. She even shared a couple with Elliot. She enjoyed seeing the Easter bunny and the mayor, Tom Menino. My mom even got interviewed by the radio!
 |
| Anticipating the start of the hunt |
 |
| With her friend Roslyn |
 |
| With her loot |
We also decorated eggs at the house for a hunt at home on Easter morning. Alex did most of the dyeing while Elliot did most of the mugging for the camera.
 |
| Elliot knows the camera is on him |
When Easter morning came, we hunted eggs inside and then headed out to the deck for cascarones.
Update: I added some more Easter pictures from my phone.
0 comments:
Post a Comment