We took the ferry out to the island and stayed in a lovely bed and breakfast in Oak Bluffs called the Admiral Benbow Inn. We took a bus tour of the island and had dinner in Edgartown. We had never been to the other towns on the Island, so I was glad that we got out of Oak Bluffs and checked out the rest of the island. It was cold and rainy for the 36 hours we were there, but we had a good time anyway!
Our rooms were on the first floor, so we were able to put Alex to bed and then sit on the front porch. It was cold, but we couldn't resist the rocking chairs.
The bus tour stopped at Gayhead for a scenic overlook and pictures. The rain had stopped, so we got our only pictures of the trip here.
| Koi pond at the Admiral Benbow Inn |
I'm Erin. I live in Boston with my husband Johnny, our daughter Alex, our dog Redford, and our cat Shelby (the pets are listed in order of importance...sorry cat-lovers).
0 comments:
Post a Comment