6.21.2011

Marblehead

I got so delayed in my posting that I realized I forgot to post any pictures of the place my parents rented for the month of May in Marblehead.  It was a great apartment that was an upper wing of an incredible house.  Their apartment was in the upper left corner of the house below.
It was a perfect place for them: very close into town, right on the rails to trails bike path for Nathan, plenty of space and a big kitchen.  Plus it had some very interesting history and the landlords were very helpful and really nice. We highly recommend it for anyone traveling to Marblehead! It was great to have them nearby for the month of May, I felt like I got a mini vacation every week because we drove up to see them in this beautiful waterfront town. We also got a ton of help from them around our house (see the helpers in the previous gardening post), which was awesome.  Thanks Kishes!

In the kitchen

Living Room

Queen Alex on her throne

There was this big, really neat staircase that led up to the apartment





Packing up



0 comments:

Post a Comment