Until this week, it had been awhile since I updated the blog. It's been a busy summer and we haven't been great about getting our camera out to capture all the moments. We do always have our phones on us, however, so I am going to just throw up all the random pictures I have taken on my phone and explain each in a caption. I think they are sort of in chronological order, but other than that, there is no rhyme or reason to how I have posted them. Enjoy!
![]() |
| Play structure at the zoo |
![]() |
| Another shot at the zoo, my mom and brother and Alex, Elliot and I all went one morning |
![]() |
| Semi-winking |
![]() |
| Elliot catching the synchronized diving at the London Olympics |
![]() |
| Eating lobster at Woodman's in Essex after a day at Crane Beach |
![]() |
| Uncle Nate was here, too, but we never managed to get any pics with him! Terrible! |
![]() |
| One of his early smiles |
![]() |
| Dad and kiddos |
![]() |
| Trying to capture smiles again |
![]() |
| On the beach in Ocean City |
![]() |
| Elliot the beach bum |
![]() |
| Loving the sand |
![]() |
| Our set up with plenty of shade |
![]() |
| Getting tired |
![]() |
| Happy post beach baby |
![]() |
| Getting ready for a nap on the beach |
![]() |
| Our ocean front pool |
![]() |
| Saturday Night Fever...Enough said |
![]() |
| Go Irish! |
![]() |
| Alex photobombing |
![]() |
| Waiting for lunch in St. Michaels |
![]() |
| Two sleeping kids on the car trip home from Maryland |
![]() |
| Big smiles! |
![]() |
| Outdoor bathtub while the bathroom is being renovated |
![]() |
| Smiling big boy |


























I'm Erin. I live in Boston with my husband Johnny, our daughter Alex, our dog Redford, and our cat Shelby (the pets are listed in order of importance...sorry cat-lovers).
0 comments:
Post a Comment