First, Alex went for her 18 month check up (see above) and I happy to report the vital statistics (she was practically 19 months old at the time):
- 21 pounds 6 ounces
- 32.75 inches tall
We've finally gotten to really enjoy our deck everyday. Since it was finished in the fall we have managed to use it intermittently, but the weather has been so nice lately that we are out there a ton. Looking forward to many summer days on the deck.
We went down to the back bay to watch part of the marathon from our friend's office which overlooks the last 50 yards or so of the race. I only got one shot of Alex overlooking the race and it was when the first finishers were coming in, so there aren't any runners in the shot because they were spread out. It was a record setting hot day...Alex and I were struggling with our walk back to the T, I can't imagine having run a marathon that day!
I'll finish with a shot of Alex in her new Crocs (thanks Nana and Tata!) and some photos from our trip to NYC in March that never made the blog before. Looking forward to a big announcement in my next post!!!















I'm Erin. I live in Boston with my husband Johnny, our daughter Alex, our dog Redford, and our cat Shelby (the pets are listed in order of importance...sorry cat-lovers).
0 comments:
Post a Comment