It's been a busy fall so far, both my parents and Johnny's parents have visited, Halloween came and went, and Johnny and I got to go to San Diego for almost a week! I'll get some more detailed posts on Halloween and San Diego going soon, but I wanted to include some other shots from our fall.
We discovered a new hiking trail at World's End in Hingham. We've gone a couple of times and the views are beautiful!
Alex also took the T for the first time. She seemed to enjoy being on the train and looking out the window.
Finally, Johnny took on the big project of rebuilding our front steps. Luckily, he had help from my dad and brother when they were in town, then had his dad to help the next weekend. He did a great job!
Johnny's dad helped with the railing, but the weather was not as cooperative for them. It was cold, and we had just had our first snow. Unfortunately, due to these conditions, I never got outside to take any shots of them working! Johnny did the second railing this past weekend, so all that is left is closing in the sides. I'll post final pictures soon.
I'm Erin. I live in Boston with my husband Johnny, our daughter Alex, our dog Redford, and our cat Shelby (the pets are listed in order of importance...sorry cat-lovers).
0 comments:
Post a Comment