People say the best camera is the one you have with you, which is why I find that I want to do a post from time to time with pictures from my iPhone. I am planning to do one with pictures from Johnny's iPhone at some point as well, I'll put that on my to do list for another day.
This t-shirt was the first baby gift we got after we found out we were having a girl
I guess bunny ears on babies was all the rage this year...Johnny's parents sent a pair for Alex and I got texts of my friends' cute babies in ears as well!
Carey and Matthew, love his preppy look
(he would never do anything trendy, I think Vicki taught him that)
Turner with his great smile
I wanted to catch Alex participating in a major pop culture event, so here she is taking in the Royal Wedding...you can see Will and Kate riding in the carriage from Westminster Abbey to Buckingham Palace on the TV. As you can see, she was enthralled...
She looks like she was swallowed by a circus tent
Johnny and I took advantage of having my parents here to babysit and had a night out on the town. We went to dinner and then did my new favorite thing to do...we saw a movie on the Lux level (and yes, it is luxurious). First, you get whisked off the main floor to the upper level that is completely separate from the rest of the theater and lobby. You get to sit in these big recliners above all the other people and have a waiter bring you food and drinks. The level has its own bathrooms and a lobby with a bar. It is the only way to see a movie, I don't think I can ever go back. We saw The Town here just before Alex was born and we saw Bridesmaids this time.
At dinner before
I look tired, but I was having fun
This is the bar at the movie theater
Our seats
Enjoying a glass of wine as the movie starts
Bridesmaids was really funny (of course it was, it was written by Kristen Wiig) and my favorite part featured the amazing Wilson Phillips and their hit song "Hold On." Okay, so it so much better when Maya Rudolph and Kristen Wiig are lip synching it, but still I felt compelled to include the original.
Hi Erin! Wowza...I saw your blog on Carolyn's...so funny...small blog world. Anyway hope all is well and it looks like you are having fun with your little gal! xxx Kimberly
I'm Erin. I live in Boston with my husband Johnny, our daughter Alex, our dog Redford, and our cat Shelby (the pets are listed in order of importance...sorry cat-lovers).
I started this blog 2 years ago to follow our transition from Houston, Texas to New England but then never posted. We got a fancy new camera and a new little person to take pictures of, so I have rededicated myself to blogging. Let's see if I can do it!
1 comments:
Hi Erin! Wowza...I saw your blog on Carolyn's...so funny...small blog world. Anyway hope all is well and it looks like you are having fun with your little gal!
xxx
Kimberly
Post a Comment