3.11.2011

Things I like...

I have become a sucker for online shopping, Johnny thinks we get a package every single day (I disagree...more like 3 a week).  I look for deals, so don't worry, I am not spending too much money (rationalize, rationalize).  I do love monogrammed things, though, so when I had some Pottery Barn Kids credit and they sent me an email about these cute Easter baskets, I had to get one.  I think it will be a lovely Easter basket for Alex for years to come.  Plus when we get sick of this liner, my mom can copy the pattern and make us a better one, right??

Two other things I have been pretty excited about lately:
The Boon grass drying rack. It's cute, and it is made for someone like me, no specific places for certain parts, you can just haphazardly dump things wherever.  I love it.
The Uppababy G-Luxe...it's a lightweight stroller for quick trips to the store, etc.  The features I am excited about are that it stands on its own and it has a strap for carrying over your shoulder.  Plus G-Luxe sounds like a private plane or something and could warrant its own song.  Big times in our household.  Buying strollers does remind me of the Maggie Gyllenhaal character in Away We Go..."I love my babies, why would I want to push them away from me??"

0 comments:

Post a Comment